I Can See Clearly Now That the Rain Is Gone

Filed under: by: Fat Girl

I am back. I am back with a vengeance.

These last few days have been really difficult for me. First, the crazy diagnosis from left field, then the news that our adoption wait would take longer than expected. I've been living in a fog. I have no idea how much I weigh. I will find out tomorrow.

In the meantime, I am back.

No more lollygagging, no more pity partying, no more regrets.

YOU--you who drops by my blog and leaves kind comments--are responsible for my decision to keep making progress. So THANK YOU.

I am choosing today to place mind over matter.

Here's to the next 368,
(honest) Fat Girl

3 comments:

On October 7, 2009 at 2:11 PM , Natasha said...

Your great attitude will take you far.

 
On October 8, 2009 at 3:31 AM , Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Good for you! Attitude can be the biggest determiner of success! So sorry about the additional wait time
Path to Health

 
On February 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Nikki Bond said...

I just found your blog through the HYC site. You can do this! Just remember, if you fall down, the difference from other times is that this time you WILL get back up and press on. I am going to start following and I am excited to hear more details about this adoption...I don't know anything about it yet but the idea of adoption has always attracted me. Good luck!