Vanishing Act

Filed under: by: Fat Girl

I've not been quite as active on my blog as of late. The rollercoaster that is my life has been in full swing.

On Friday, my husband and I were given the best news of our lives--that we were going to be parents. (We're in the process of adopting, see.) And then by Sunday afternoon we found out the wait was going to be twice as long as we anticipated.

Up and down.

Up and down.

I am still learning how to respond to life's difficult moments without running to the kitchen. Today, I am avoiding the scale. We'll thinking about weighing again on Monday.

Here's to the next 369,
(honest) Fat Girl

5 comments:

On October 6, 2009 at 11:32 AM , From Fat to Fit said...

Great news...really! I just hope it comes sooner than later. :)

 
On October 6, 2009 at 1:01 PM , Gigi said...

That's great news!! We adopted too and while all the baloney leading up to it stunk, it was so worth it in the end. Hang in there!

 
On October 6, 2009 at 2:16 PM , Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming a parent! Hopefully it doesn't take TOO long!

 
On October 6, 2009 at 4:58 PM , MissyM said...

Wonderful news!! All the more motivation to stay on track!!

 
On October 6, 2009 at 5:28 PM , Anonymous said...

Congrats on becoming parents! What awesome news.

Also, you should head on over to my blog and pick up your much-deserved award!