Being Brave

Filed under: , by: Fat Girl




















Today, in honor of "To-do List Tuesday," I am adding an item to accomplish when I lose 100 pounds.

Item number two: Get my picture taken professionally (and like it!)

I have a family picture that hangs in my living room at home. The photographer did a great job, (last week he did a photoshoot with Drew Barrymore, if that tells you anything), yet I hate how I look. The family picture taken before that I was twelve years old with buck teeth that would have impressed Bambi.

So. When I lose 100 pounds, I will get my picture taken. And everyone in the Continental United States will receive a copy. (Beware.)

Here's to the next 376,
(hopeful) Fat Girl

3 comments:

On September 29, 2009 at 3:06 PM , Natasha said...

Getting a professional picture taken is on my list too. Same with the clothes. I can't stand when I can't wear what I really want to wear.

Can you include Canada in your mailing list? I want to get a picture of you too. :)

 
On September 29, 2009 at 4:20 PM , Anonymous said...

Yes, Canada wants some love in the form of pictures too!

I love, love, love this idea! I might have to steal it!

 
On September 29, 2009 at 5:00 PM , Fat Girl said...

Steal away!!! :)

You guys are the best. Thanks for your encouragement.