Hope Springs Eternal

Filed under: by: Fat Girl

I have never been healthy. Not really. I have almost been healthy. I have been healthier than I am right now. But I have never looked in the mirror and known that I was at my peak condition--the best I could be. And now, I am nearing 30 years old.

Well, I will be 30 in 391 days, to be exact.

I refuse to turn 30 in the shape I am right now. When I was a teenager, I always said I would get fit before high school graduation. When I was in college, I said I would get fit before my wedding day. And now...well...you guessed it. I want to get fit before I turn 30.

So I plan to blog every day for the next 391 days. The ups and downs--for better or worse. Maybe I'll get to the end of the blog and be the same person I am today, but I hope not.

Cynics, quit reading right now. I'm sure everything about this project screams, "Not likely!" Impossible to blog every day. Impossible to lose something in the neighborhood of 100 pounds.

But I'll never know if I never try.

Here's to the next 391,
(hopeful) Fat Girl

1 comments:

On September 23, 2009 at 1:49 AM , Bella said...

I am so happy to have found your blog and I look forward to reading it daily. I know you (and I) can do this!!!