The Week 2 Curse

Filed under: by: Fat Girl

I (finally!) watched Episode 2 of this season's Biggest Loser. Good times. I really don't understand why people rip on the show.

As always, I made a list of key take-aways--things that were said that I could identify with or be challeged by:

1. It will be done!
2. Right now, focus on burn.
3. Smile. Be happy. The stress is killing you.
4. [One contestant's hospitalization] brings to light how serious being overweight is.
5. Keep a food journal--it can double your weight loss.
6. 3 meals. 2 snacks. (Healthy snacks level out your blood sugar.)
7. What are you going to do with your last chance?
8. A lot of these pounds are wounds.
9. This is your life. What are you going to do with it?
10. Alright. This is destiny. It's meant to happen.

Here's to the next 376,
(healthy) Fat Girl

1 comments:

On September 29, 2009 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous said...

I love this show - I'm aware that it's not exactly realistic, but I'm still inspired by it every week.