Dear John Letter

Filed under: by: Fat Girl

Dear Diet Soda,

I love you. You know I do. We've spent a lot of wonderful times together--late at night, early in the morning, when times were good, when times were bad--but unfortunately, our time together has come to an end.

When I was with you, I made lots of bad choices. Your friends--your sweet, sweet friends--often joined our parties uninvited. You know who they were.

In truth, I've used you as a crutch. I've needed water all these years, and I'm sorry to say, I used you as an unfortunate substitute. Please forgive me. You did not ask for that kind of treatment.

I know you'll be happy with someone else.

Here's to the next 384,
(honest) Fat Girl

2 comments:

On September 22, 2009 at 8:36 AM , Gigi said...

Thanks for stopping by yesterday. It's always good to have new neighbors in blogland.

Your writing is so sincere and enjoyable to read. I look forward to seeing more.

 
On September 28, 2009 at 4:03 AM , Sharilee said...

Love it! Very creative post! I could write one of these letters to chips, lol.